Friday, June 21, 2013

Blank Message

Sometimes I don't even know what to write anymore. I guess its like a form of writers block. Either I write about the world or I write about how I view the world. It's as if my mind has gone blank. But then I started to question myself....
What do you do when you have a blank canvas? What do you do when you have a blank piece of paper? Do you write or paint without any thought. Or do you express your feelings, desires, needs, goals, dreams, things that your not, things you want to be.

And what if there was a blank message, something that could inspire or change people. What would your message be? Where would you start it? Will it guide you anywhere or anyone somewhere?

You see a blank message...can mean alot..
            so what did this one mean to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment