Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TED Talks Education





         I watched this great TED talk yesterday on PBS. This really connected to me as a student in the education system. If you are a teacher, student, parent, or would like to be informed about our education system, then you should watch this. This will give you a different opinion on how we are teaching and learning. How teachers should be more engaged in my learning. And how we should be more invested into everyday learning. Below you can find the website to learn more information about each speaker. Below that is the full 55 minute talk about education that I enjoyed last night. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

The Website for more information:TEDx Talk Education

The Full Program(The Full Talk) : TED Talks Education Full Program

No comments:

Post a Comment